DURATION : 1 NIGHT /2 DAYS
MAX. ELEVATION : 2800 Mtrs.
GRADE : EASY
Day 01: Bhagsu Nag – Triund(2875m), 9 kms, 5 hours walk
You start walking from Bhagsu Nag (Upper Dharamsala)It is steep ascent through mixed forest of oak, rhododendron and deodar trees to Triund. Triund is an alpine meadow on top of a plateau with superb close view of the snow covered peaks of Dhauladhar on one side and Kangra valley on the other. Camp here for overnight stay.
Day 02: Triund- BhagsuNag 9 km 4 hours walk
After breakfast at Triund we start walking down. We can take a different route on the way back via laheta village and end up our trek near Bhagsu Waterfall. It is 4 hours downhill walk from from Triund to Bhagsu Nag. End of the trek. You end up the trek by early afternoon.
We combine various groups in this package and leave before 10 am .
Per Person Price of the Trek Based on a group of 08 to 10 persons
Rs. 1800/- Per Person
Trekking Price Includes:
- 01 night accommodation at Triund in trekking style tents on tripple sharing with sleeping bags, soft matteress, kitchen facility.
- Cook up at triund who cooks fresh meals.
- For toilet we setup dry pit toilet tents .
- Trekking guide for 02 days
- All simple vegetarian meals starting with lunch on day 01 till breakfast on day 02. (Packed Lunch and dinner on day 01 and breakfast on day 02)
Trekking Price Does Not Include:
- Hotel accommodation and meals in Dharamsala before and after the trek.
- Transport to/from Dharamsala before and after the trek. We can arrange the same at extra cost.
- Items and services of personal nature like soft drinks, alcoholic drinks(not recommended),etc.
- Any other services that are not mentioned under the head “Price Includes”
- 50 % of the total payment at the time of booking. Full and final payment one week before the starting date of the trek.
- 08 days before the trek starting date: 25% Charge
- Less than 08 Days: No Refund
Things to Bring on your own:
- Day Sack to carry water bottle, camera, packed Lunch, personal clothing.
- Sports Shoes. Any running shoe that you are comfortable to walk with.
- Sun Protection: Sun Screen lotion, sun glasses, cap,
- T-Shirts, loose trouser while walking,
- Light Jacket (Light woolen) for Triund.
- Flip Flops.
- Small torch.
- Personal medicines if any.
- Rain Poncho in case of rain.
Packed Lunch: Veg Biryani
Light Snacks: No Snacks
Dinner: Dal + Mix Veg + Rice
Breakfast:Bread + Omelette + Tea
- You should not carry all your luggage to Triund. You can store your main luggage with us or at the hotel where you will be staying and carry only a small day sack with a change of clothes, your camera and water bottle.